Welcome to Mt. Airy Medical Eye Center
Your Premier Destination for Specialty Contact Lens Services in Carroll, Fredrick, Howard and Montgomery Counties
Dr. Schwartz’s advanced training in SPECIALTY CONTACT LENSES along with state of the art CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHY gives him the ability to design and fit contact lenses for the most difficult and challenging patients. After a thorough eye exam and corneal shape analysis Dr Schwartz will recommend the most suitable contact lens for your visual needs.
The following is a list of some of the SPECIALTY CONTACT LENSES Dr Schwartz use routinely at his office :
- SCLERAL CONTACT LENSES – these lenses are mainly used for the management of KERATOCONUS, POST CORNEAL TRANSPLANT, POST REFRACTIVE SURGERY and for severe DRY EYE PATIENTS.
- WAVE DESIGNED GAS PERMEABLE CONTACT LENSES – by using the patient’s corneal image as a digital imprint, Dr Schwartz uses the wave software to design a lens that will complement the patients own unique corneal contours perfectly. MULTIFOCAL, HIGH ASTIGMATISM, BIFOCAL and other CORNEAL IRREGULARITIES can be fitted successfully using this incredible WAVE SOFTWARE.
- HYBRID CONTACT LENSES – these amazing lenses provide the benefit of gas permeable lenses optics with the comfort of a soft contact lens.
- SPECIALTY SOFT CONTACT LENSES – for HIGH ASTIGMATISM, MULTIFOCAL , and even KERATOCONUS and other IRREGULAR CORNEAS .
- CORNEAL SCLERAL CONTACT LENSES- these large diameter GAS PERMEABLE CONTACT LENSES can correct for large amounts of NEARSIGHTEDNESS, ASTIGMATISM, and MULTIFOCAL .
- Monday:10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday:10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday:10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday:10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday:10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday:10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Providing Emergency Eye Care Services in Mount Airy MD
If you are suffering from an eye emergency in Mount Airy, MD don’t hesitate, call today. Our eye doctors have the latest technology and lots of experience with eye infections, scratched eye, something stuck in your eye, painful or stinging eyes and many other types of eye infections. We take most medical insurance plans. Visit our eye emergencies page for more information.
Meet Our Doctor
What Our Patients Are Saying...
RECEIVE 20% DISCOUNT ON A SECOND PAIR OF PRESCRIPTION GLASSES OR SUNGLASSES FROM OUR EXCLUSIVE SELECTION WHEN YOU UTILIZE YOUR VISION COVERAGE!
Focus Your Attention On These Key Areas
Looking for an Optometrist in Mt. Airy?
Our optometrists take the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs.
Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
Click on an icon to review us online.
We are always interested in improving our patients’ experience with our Practice. We welcome your feedback.