We offer a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you’ll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
The following is a list of some of the SPECIALTY CONTACT LENSES Dr Schwartz use routinely at his office :
- SCLERAL CONTACT LENSES – these lenses are mainly used for the management of KERATOCONUS, POST CORNEAL TRANSPLANT, POST REFRACTIVE SURGERY and for severe DRY EYE PATIENTS.
- WAVE DESIGNED GAS PERMEABLE CONTACT LENSES – by using the patient’s corneal image as a digital imprint, Dr Schwartz uses the wave software to design a lens that will complement the patients own unique corneal contours perfectly. MULTIFOCAL, HIGH ASTIGMATISM, BIFOCAL and other CORNEAL IRREGULARITIES can be fitted successfully using this incredible WAVE SOFTWARE.
- HYBRID CONTACT LENSES – these amazing lenses provide the benefit of gas permeable lenses optics with the comfort of a soft contact lens.
- SPECIALTY SOFT CONTACT LENSES – for HIGH ASTIGMATISM, MULTIFOCAL , and even KERATOCONUS and other IRREGULAR CORNEAS .
- CORNEAL SCLERAL CONTACT LENSES- these large diameter GAS PERMEABLE CONTACT LENSES can correct for large amounts of NEARSIGHTEDNESS, ASTIGMATISM, and MULTIFOCAL .