The following is a list of some of the SPECIALTY CONTACT LENSES Dr. Schwartz uses routinely at his office:
- SCLERAL CONTACT LENSES – these lenses are mainly used for the management of KERATOCONUS, POST CORNEAL TRANSPLANT, POST REFRACTIVE SURGERY and for severe DRY EYE PATIENTS.
- WAVE DESIGNED GAS PERMEABLE CONTACT LENSES – by using the patient’s corneal image as a digital imprint, Dr. Schwartz uses the wave software to design a lens that will complement the patients own unique corneal contours perfectly. MULTIFOCAL, HIGH ASTIGMATISM, BIFOCAL and other CORNEAL IRREGULARITIES can be fitted successfully using this incredible WAVE SOFTWARE.
- HYBRID CONTACT LENSES – these amazing lenses provide the benefit of gas permeable lenses optics with the comfort of a soft contact lens.
- SPECIALTY SOFT CONTACT LENSES – for HIGH ASTIGMATISM, MULTIFOCAL, and even KERATOCONUS and other IRREGULAR CORNEAS .
- CORNEAL SCLERAL CONTACT LENSES- these large diameter GAS PERMEABLE CONTACT LENSES can correct for large amounts of NEARSIGHTEDNESS, ASTIGMATISM, and MULTIFOCAL .